Sunday 25 January 2015

The 'beauty scenario' tag





I was nominated by Jasmina Mujagic to complete this tag.. my nominations will be listed below!

You have to get rid of all your foundations and can only keep one high end and one drugstore,which do you keep? 

For drugstore it would have to be my L’oréal True Match foundation and for high end, I would have to say Estée Lauder Double Wear Light. If you asked me this a month ago it would have been Nars Sheer Glow, but I think the top spot has been stolen!


You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?

I definitely would not be able to tell her. I know I should so that they don’t realise hours later and feel embarrassed, but I’m simply not the sort of person who's bold enough to tell someone – especially a stranger and especially an interviewer!!


You’re not feeling yourself and you need a pick-me-up lipstick, which do you go for?

It’s a toss up between ‘Pink Pong’ from the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lip creams, or MAC's Russian Red.

You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair or makeup differently?

I would make sure my foundation actually matched my skin, pay some attention to my eyebrows (I didn’t used to do them), NOT wear pale blue eye shadow and not attempt liquid liner – cos let’s face it, I was crap at it. With regards to my hair, I wouldn't straighten it within an inch of it's life. A bit of body really isn't bad!

You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott style hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut, what do you do?

A) Smile, say thank you then leave and call your mum crying hysterically
B)Cry in the chair and things get awkward
C)Complain to the manager and demand a refund.

A – I am a sucker for this. I would never have the balls to tell someone I’m not happy with something. I get myself all worked up and chicken out. It’s not a trait I’m proud of, but I’m trying to work on it. Sadly, I’d probably just have to try and ‘work’ the pixie cut.. or wear a hat!

Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have one hour to pack, which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

Definitely my NAKED 2 palette. I can do a neutral, natural day look but I can also pump it up in the evenings and go all out!


Your house has been robbed, don’t worry - everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What product do you really hope is safe?

I think it would have to be my MAC eyeshadow quad. It's something I've spent time collecting and it would also be pretty expensive to replace!


Your friend borrows makeup and returns it in an awful condition. Do you:

A) Pretend you haven’t noticed
B) Ask them to re-purchase it
C) Secretly do it back to their makeup

Again, I’d have to say A. I avoid confrontation at all costs. I might possibly make a joke about it, and I’m sure any of my friends would own up anyway!



I would like to tag:


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me! Really appreciate! I really enjoyed reading your answers!

    www.thewordsofbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really appreciate it* ;-)

    www.thewordsofbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I read that with the 'it' automatically. No worries!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the tag! I've had a go at it, you can have a look here: http://shelbyleighloves.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/the-beauty-scenario-tag.html

    Shelby-Leigh ♥

    ReplyDelete