Monday 4 August 2014

Manicure Monday: Maybelline Super Stay in 'Hot Salsa'


So I've decided to start a post (possibly weekly) to show off my latest nail varnish choices. Then it came to me.. 'Manicure Monday'!! I'm not entirely sure if this has been done before (I'll be most disappointed if it has, but I was proud of my idea nonetheless). Here it goes...




I present to you, the Maybelline Forever Strong Super Stay Gel Nail Color 7 Days in 'Hot Salsa' | £4.49. Well, that was a mouthful! I'll start by saying that this is the first one of these formulas that I have tried, and my verdict? A-ma-zing! As soon as I started to apply this, I knew it would be good. It's so smooth and non-streaky, plus the brush is the perfect thickness. The colour is gorgeous, but more of a coral/pink than red as it often appears in photos. It looks amazing on short squared-ish nails and I can't stop staring at my fingers with it on! It's super glossy and so far, the lasting power is impressive! (No chips for ??? days) I do have my usual base coat and top coat on, but some other formulas still chip regardless! I loved it so much that I put it on my toes too (I'll spare you a photo of that), and it looks equally as gorgeous. Really compliments my ever dwindling tan, but in general is just a very flattering shade.

Just in case it hasn't come across very well in this post.. I LOVE this varnish! I actually bought another shade while they were on 3 for 2 in Boots (when is there NOT a deal like that in Boots?!) so I am very excited to try the other one out (no doubt it will appear in a post soon).

I hope you like this new feature and that maybe you'll be tempted to try this formula, because I was seriously impressed, and think you might be too! Have you already tried any from this range? Please let me know by leaving a comment!


1 comment:

  1. hey sweetie, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Just check out my most recent post for the rules etc http://beautybyjasmina.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html x

    ReplyDelete